If you are here reading this, you know me,so you know that writing is one of my favorite things to do. I decided to reopen my old blog,and here we are! This blog will have a little bit of everything, stories, rants, news and lots of other stuff. You are always welcome to comment or send me private messages about any subject. It may take me a few weeks to get this up and running , but I will start updating it soon. So once again, welcome and hang on...it can be a bumpy ride !
Monday, April 11, 2011
Unreal
So...now the person who I dated for a couple years...who has multiple personality disorder and who tried to kill me (well, one of her personalities tried to kill me).....has found me on Facebook. She said she misses me and wants me.....yeah..in THAT way LOL . I would have to be a complete MORON to ever even THINK about going near her again.....after all the stuff I went through with her. There's no decision to be made here.....all I have to do is look at the scars on my neck to ......the answer is NO !!! PERIOD
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment