If you are here reading this, you know me,so you know that writing is one of my favorite things to do. I decided to reopen my old blog,and here we are! This blog will have a little bit of everything, stories, rants, news and lots of other stuff. You are always welcome to comment or send me private messages about any subject. It may take me a few weeks to get this up and running , but I will start updating it soon. So once again, welcome and hang on...it can be a bumpy ride !
Wednesday, April 6, 2011
Moron drivers
So...today...I am sitting in a long line of traffic at a train crossing in Framingham...on my way to work.......and the guy in front of me moves up about 3 feet...... I really didn't see the point of moving ahead three feet since the train was coming.......but I hear a BEEP BEEP behind me......the FOOL behind me was beeping for me to move up. It didnt seem to matter that we weren't gonna be moving for a good 5 minutes while the train crossed.....he absolutely needed to be three feet ahead of where he was. So I kinda busted his balls and didn't move....and he beeped again. I waved to him.....yes..I can be an asshole BACK to people who are assholes...he beeped yet again...so I inched up the 3 feet....rolled down my window and yelled back to him that he was now 3 feet closer to work and if that made him happy. No response......just a finger......lol. So, the train goes by...the gate goes up...and the light finally changes. Traffic , of course, doesn't move right away....I am like the 5th car in line to go thru the light....the idiot is 6th.....the cars start to move..but I wait a little longer...timing it so the light turns yellow as I am going thru it. The light changes to red....assclown runs the light behind me...and BAM....out of nowhere...the Framingham police appear LOL. (in my Russel Peters voice)"Oh oh..someone's gonna get a ticket" LOL I wish I could have stopped to watch...but I couldn't . So not sure if he got a ticket or a warning..but I'm guessing a ticket since he ran a red light at a busy intersection. Yes...I can be evil when people piss me off....and "Mr Impatient" did exactly that. But I got the last laugh didn't I? I hate to use a "Sheenism"...but .....WINNING !!! That made my day a good one...no matter how the rest of it went. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment