If you are here reading this, you know me,so you know that writing is one of my favorite things to do. I decided to reopen my old blog,and here we are! This blog will have a little bit of everything, stories, rants, news and lots of other stuff. You are always welcome to comment or send me private messages about any subject. It may take me a few weeks to get this up and running , but I will start updating it soon. So once again, welcome and hang on...it can be a bumpy ride !
Tuesday, April 12, 2011
Finished with my personal trainer tonight
I have to say...I am very happy with the results....I started back in July....it's been a grind, but it was all worth it. I am in better shape than I have been in many years since my car accident....and I also learned exactly how to train better and eat better. It's mind over matter and dedication. So I joined World's Gym a few weeks ago too...and am also trying P90X...can't let up now......still working towards betting my six pack abs back......which is the hardest thing to do....but I will do it !! Beach season is coming.....and that's my incentive !!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment