If you are here reading this, you know me,so you know that writing is one of my favorite things to do. I decided to reopen my old blog,and here we are! This blog will have a little bit of everything, stories, rants, news and lots of other stuff. You are always welcome to comment or send me private messages about any subject. It may take me a few weeks to get this up and running , but I will start updating it soon. So once again, welcome and hang on...it can be a bumpy ride !
Tuesday, April 5, 2011
Movies
Gonna be an interesting 2 weeks for movies........Harry Potter Deathly Hallows DVD is coming out next Friday.........can't wait to watch that again........it's gonna make me more anxious for Part 2.....July isn't gonna come fast enough. I also am looking forward to "Your Highness" this weekend. Not real big on the "Arthur" remake...not a Russel Brand fan..and Arthur was a classic..no need to do a remake.....it won't be as good....no chance. But I will check it out..... I'm going to the Red Sox game Saturday...so I am either gonna go to see "Your Highness" on Friday or Sunday. At some point...I have to relax on a weekend.....I'm running myself ragged......but it isn't gonna be THIS weekend LOL :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment