If you are here reading this, you know me,so you know that writing is one of my favorite things to do. I decided to reopen my old blog,and here we are! This blog will have a little bit of everything, stories, rants, news and lots of other stuff. You are always welcome to comment or send me private messages about any subject. It may take me a few weeks to get this up and running , but I will start updating it soon. So once again, welcome and hang on...it can be a bumpy ride !
Sunday, April 17, 2011
Just a random rant.....
It would be a good idea to either have your menu selections named in a way to not confuse your employees....OR...to hire people who are actually intelligent enough to understand what is being ordered. For instance...yesterday.....the menus says "4 chicken tenders and fries"...this means 4 PIECES of chicken tenders...not 4 ORDERS or chicken tenders. They have a 2 piece option too.....ok...simple enough....or so I thought....but when the the kid tells me my order comes to 14.00 (roughly)...I had to ask why (call me inquisitive). Yep..he thought I wanted 4 ORDERS.....I pointed to the menu behind him an told him I read it exactly as it was listed on there.......thankfully....he was at least understand that he made a mistake and didn't try to make me pay for his mistake. But come on....you really should understand your own menu. OK....that's it..nothing major....just a small rant to start my day LOL
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment