Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Day from hell.....

I think the WEEK FROM HELL is more accurate so far, but I am thinking positive and hoping that the rest of the week goes better.  My boss is on vacation, so I have to do alot of his work....deal with that FUCKING coin machine.....do my own work (still catching up on last week's stuff too since I had to put that on hold for a couple days)....and also fix a SHITLOAD of mistakes that Natick has been making.  Yesterday, I had 3 calls transferred to me that were for JEN...not me....my name starts with a K.....gonna change my name to TRAVIS so no one gets mixed up any more....grrrr   I also had an angry customer transferred to me from Natick who wanted me to remove a hold on his account from his debit card.  Funny thing was...the only person who could actually DO that...was the one who transferred me the call (since Jen and Sandy had gone home already).....so I transferred it back to Natick (after asking Gladys what to do).   These vacations are doing a number on all of us...especially me and also poor Lauren who is by herself in the loan dept.  Then add in that we lost a teller last week..and this TERRIBLE timing of going live with the new Home Banking stuff the same week as we are VERY shorthanded......and it's just been brutal this week.   But ya know what...we survived it today......and even though I am exhausted ...it's a good "tired"....I even went to the gym after work......so it's not gonna ruin my night......gonna get a good night's sleep...wake up with a positive attitude....and HOPEFULLY..tomorrow will go much smoother And that's that.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment