If you are here reading this, you know me,so you know that writing is one of my favorite things to do. I decided to reopen my old blog,and here we are! This blog will have a little bit of everything, stories, rants, news and lots of other stuff. You are always welcome to comment or send me private messages about any subject. It may take me a few weeks to get this up and running , but I will start updating it soon. So once again, welcome and hang on...it can be a bumpy ride !
Saturday, April 23, 2011
Anniversary party
Tonight I am heading out to an anniversary party....which couldn't possibly have been scheduled on a WORSE night. It's game #5 for the Bruins tonight and I really wanna watch the game. I was seriously thinking about not going or going and pretending to not feel good and leaving early.....but one of my friends just told me the hosts (Mark and Ginene) mentioned that they know I am the BIGGEST Bruins fan on the planet...and they don't mind if I leave early as long as I at least show up to wish them a Happy Anniversary. It's great to have friends who understand priorities :) LOL But they did say there will be alot of BIG TV's at the pub where they are having the party.....so I may be able to get away with watching it all there. Either way...it's gonna be a light drinking night....tomorrow is Easter...and I am not ruining my easter meal over alcohol.....especially since my mother is cooking . I'm no fool LOL :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment