Friday, June 17, 2011

What the hell?

 I swear...if I live to be 100, I will never understand the workings of the female mind.  When I am not dating....I can go months without any of them showing any interest at all in me.....but as soon as I start dating someone....women I know and don't know....start telling me that want to go out.  The ones I know...they never gave the slightest indication that they were interested until now......one of them even acted kinda mad.  So if things don't work out with Kim...and I go back to "girl B"...will she still be interested...or is she only interested now because I am seeing someone??? Can someone please fucking explain this shit to me???   Do I break my own rule and date 2 or 3 at the same time? .  It's tempting....but no....that's really not my style.....I'm not a man-whore.  Maybe that's the problem...maybe I SHOULD be one.  LOL    Any way.....if anyone can explain this to me..please do...I'm all ears.

No comments:

Post a Comment