Monday, June 6, 2011

WTF??

I REALLY have to stop being so nice to people....especially women. So many times they get the wrong idea and think I am hitting on them. I don't know if it reflects good on me...or poorly on most of the other guys out there that so many of these women are used to being treated badly...so they take my kindness and generosity as a "come on".....but it has created a couple difficult situations in the past month or so where two women totally thought I was hitting on them and then were a little upset with me when I didn't actually ask them out. Was that my fault for being a nice guy or theirs for assuming?  I don;t know..but I really have to rethink being so nice to people from now on.  I felt bad both times, but I honestly just thought they were cool people.....I didn't have any romantic interest in either of them...especially since Kim and I started kinda "seeing" each other......  it's just casual dating right now......but who knows....we shall see. But seriously....that's just who I am...I like doing things for people..especially people I like. I just have to scale it back a little I guess. I am not someone who likes to mislead people...intentionally or unintentionally. It was nice to be "wanted" though....and thankfully...it wasn't a guy hitting on ME for a change  LOL    Ok..NOT funny !!  LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment