If you are here reading this, you know me,so you know that writing is one of my favorite things to do. I decided to reopen my old blog,and here we are! This blog will have a little bit of everything, stories, rants, news and lots of other stuff. You are always welcome to comment or send me private messages about any subject. It may take me a few weeks to get this up and running , but I will start updating it soon. So once again, welcome and hang on...it can be a bumpy ride !
Monday, June 6, 2011
Great show
The comedy show Saturday was AWESOME....other than me having to run out 10 minutes early to watch the Bruins overtime next door to the arena (the overtime lasted only 11 seconds and the Bruins LOST) :( But the comedians were all funny......except one...I am NOT a fan of Lisa Lampanelli.....I find her crude and she really steps over the line with the racial stuff. I am a habitual "line stepper" myself when trying to be funny........but she takes it to a whole new level. Give me Whitney Cummings any day...she is dirty too..but not in a crude way....and she is hilarious ! any way....Steve Byrne was totally funny to open the show.....gonna have to look him up and see if he is coming back any time soon. Russell Peters was awesome as I expected him to be...and I love that he came out a few times since he was the "host". Gabriel Iglesias was also very funny. It was definitely the most racially diverse crowd I have ever seen at any kind of show (music or comedy) and no one was offended....well..except for a few **GASPS** during Lampanelli's set. My friend Brian was of course late...and he was coming only from Somerville. He drove in and paid 25.00 to park...which to ME was STUPID. But he got right out of there after the Bruins lost and I didn't get home until 1:30 thanks to the "Guess where the Trolley is gonna stop THIS TIME" game they like to play at Kenmore station. One time they stopped way at the beginning..the next way at the end..finally the last time in the middle and I crammed myself onto that trolley. But it was all worth it.....a great night and a great show !! And now I have to keep my eyes peeled for Christopher Titus and Whitney Cummings again...have seen them both and love them both !!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment