5 Things I learned at "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Pt 2" Midnight Show
1 - Apparently......July 15 is Halloween....there sure was a LOT of people
dressed up in costumes. I sat in a row full of wizards in costume....who wouldnt shut up until I told them I was gonna shove their wands up their asses if they weren't quiet) :)
2 - Not having a nose....can sure make a person angry
3 - 1:30 AM is just as good a time for chicken fingers and a large blue Icee, as any other time.
4 - It is perfectly acceptable to yell "Die you evil *#@% at the screen as Belatrix is dying. Matter
of fact, people cheered for ME when I yelled it. :) Come on...the bitch killed Dobby for God's sake. (and this is one of the rare occasions when use of that word is acceptable....the other being when your date shows up 2 hours late and then immediately wants to leave and go somewhere else)
5 - Seeing some of your favorite characters die on the big screen is much more heartbreaking
than reading about it in the books. That said....this is a must see movie. AWESOME !!!
No comments:
Post a Comment